Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block
- Color Greyish White
- Material Aerated Concrete
- Thickness 100 Millimeter (mm)
- Method Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Width 200 Millimeter (mm)
- Type Ordinary Concrete Blocks
- Density 300 - 600 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Supply Ability : 1000 Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 3050 INR/Piece
- 100 Piece
- 200 Millimeter (mm)
- Ordinary Concrete Blocks
- 300 - 600 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- 600 Millimeter (mm)
- Greyish White
- 100 Millimeter (mm)
- Aerated Concrete
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Piece Per Week
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,
In different range of sizes and forms Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block is formed by using the gypsum, sand, cement, quicklime along with the water. It is considered as one of the most light weight and highly durable building materials. Its high insulation property has made it unique due to its fire and heat resistant properties. Offered Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block is distinctive in comparison to red brick as it is three times lighter than the other materials. Nowadays, it is preferred over the traditional forms of building materials. This user and environmental friendly building product can be availed at economical market rates by our clients.
Properties of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block:
- This concrete block is appreciated for its lightweight.
- Light weight of this concrete block made it very flexible and highly durable.
- It is known for its sound resistant property.
- It has exception thermal insulation.
With a firm commitment to quality, our organization is engaged in offering a wide ambit of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Block.
300 - 600 kg/m3
Autoclaved Aerated Concrete